Mufeed (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Mufeed mobile application as a free and commercial app (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
Data Collection and Storage
For a better experience. when you use Mufeed, our servers will record information about your usage of the Service and information that is sent by your browser or device. Log information can include things like, but not limited to, the type of device you use, your device’s unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device’s operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data (“Usage Data”). If you are logged into Mufeed’s Service, this information is stored with your account information.
Links to privacy policies of third-party Service Providers used by the app:
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update?ref=old_policy
- Mastercard: https://www.mastercard.com/global/en/vision/corp-responsibility/commitment-to-privacy/privacy.html
- BenefitPay: https://www.benefit.bh/privacypolicy/
- Jeebly: https://www.jeebly.com/privacy-policy.html
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Identification papers and information
- Payment and bank information
Use of Data
Mufeed uses the collected data for various purposes such as, but not limited to, the following:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside The Kingdom of Bahrain and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to The Kingdom of Bahrain and process it there.
The information is shared under the following principles:
- With your consent or at your direction, we will share your information with entities outside of Mufeed when we have your consent to do so or it is done at your direction. For example: If you enter loyalty card information from a particular retailer, we share that information with the retailer you chose along with your order so that information can update your loyalty card account.
- For legal purposes, we share your information when we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or requests from law enforcement or regulatory authorities, (b) prevent, detect, or otherwise handle fraud, security, or technical issues, and (c) protect the safety, rights, or property of any person, the public, or Mufeed.
- On a non-personal or aggregate basis, we share information with retailers and advertisers on both a non-personally identifying basis (including order and delivery details but not including credit card information) and an aggregate basis.
- For business purposes, We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company. We may also share your information between and among Mufeed, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of the Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Disclosure of Data
Mufeed may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of TAFREEJ
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to:
- To facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”)
- To provide the Service on our behalf
- To perform Service-related services or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
This policy is effective as of January 2021